It’s high time and it’s time to speak up against these 10 top social evils inside us or in our country so that we can create a beautiful INDIA for our kids & set up an example for them to follow.
- Respect : Respect for others is the first thing we need to learn. Respect yourself and then you can respect for every single individual. You can ONLY EARN respect can’t order someone to respect you. Give respect to Get respect.
- Pay your Taxes: It’s time to show some responsibility towards yourself and your better future and country, please pay tax on time to the government for your betterment.
- Swachh Bharat: Who doesn’t like to eat, sleep and stay in a clean house or place? Take your this responsibility seriously too to keep your country clean. As this mission started by our honorable PM it’s only we can take this forward and show to the world that “Yes!! we proudly live in SWACHH BHARAT”
- NO GIRL MARRIAGE:
Stand up for these little girls who have full right to enjoy their childhood, study and make their future bright. Don’t give them the responsibility of family it’s time for them to play and enjoy their life.
- Medical Facility:
It’s our right to get first aid treatment, unbiased doctors and no long bills to pay hospital bills. Medical treatment right should be the same for every individual and those who can give should stand up and give this equally to all.
- Right to Education:
Education is a birthright for every child, time to say and proof that girl child is equal to a boy child. If you are sending your son for education it’s your daughter’s equal right. If we can educate every child we would be having a great future with so bright kids.
- NO to Dowry:
Say No to dowry, parents giving their daughter their life to you is more than a dowry. be a man with spinal cord and say NO to dowry but…but…but… parents who still think dowry is important for marriage request to read my post Dowry to WOWry and take such kind of WOWry.
- No violence against Women:
You will say ..”I respect women, never misbehaved with them but have you ever raised your voice against such unwanted events like domestic violence, rape, eve teasing and all…If you see such things, raise voice and help!!
- Stand United against Terrorism:
It’s time to show the entire world that we are so united that no one from outside can break us against terrorism. We have the capability to show them that united we can just finish terrorism. Read my post We can if we want.
- STOP Criticizing:
Do your duties and follow rules, there is much more to do for our country rather sitting in group gossiping and criticizing our system and India. before speaking against just look inside yourself and ask “What I have one for this country ?”
24,591 total views, 4 views today